Tuesday 15 June 2010

Update!!

Who is she ?

Who is she ??

So hey guys its me ! Remember me ? Ermmm maybe not lol

So lately i have been neglecting blogger.com :( But i do have an excuse and it goes by the name Youtube! I officially have got into the youtube video world and because of the editing and all the time it actually take to do a video.My blog has suffered. To be honest I seem to do everything on Youtube like hauls and tutorials and stuff so i have nothing left to do on my blog as i dont really want to repeat things and what not.But i'm back on board the blogging ship and need to get more and more followers on here.

Do you want to see more of me ??

Then suscribe to my Youtube channel (Yes i'm doing that whole self promoting thing but it's gotta be done). http://www.youtube.com/user/ChanelleHearts

Anyways guys thats all for now

Chanelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment