Thursday 20 May 2010

MAC To the Beach Haul and Swatches


So i woke up this morning to a little black box on my kitchen table. Yes you've probably guessed
it from the title of this post... MAC To the Beach had finally arrived!!


So heres what i got:

From left to right: Lazy Days Lipstick,Lifes a Breeze Lip pencil,Hipness Blush and Easy Lounger Lipglass.


I am so excited to finally get my hands on this collection and was pleasantly surprised when i found out it was being released the UK before the US. We always seem to be a month behind when it comes to MAC collections. Here are some more pictures and some swatches.


(Lazy Days Lipstick and Lifes a Breeze Lip Pencil.)




(From left to right: Lifes a Breeze,Lazy Days and Easy Lounger)

(Easy Lounger on its own)

(Lazy Days and Lifes a Breeze)


(Lazy Days, Lifes a breeze and Easy lounger over the top)


Lazy Days Lipstick is a lovely muted pink. When i first orded this i was worried it would be very similar to Lady Gaga but this is alot more wearable whereas Gaga is abit more vibrant. This Lipstick is very sheer but buildable and has a gorgeous sheen and is very creamy on the lips.

Lifes a Breeze Lip Pencil is a light baby pink colour. This is my first lip pencil from MAC and i find really easy to apply and creamy on the lips it also goes lovely with Lazydays.


Easy Lounger lipglass looks like a pale pink in the tube but when it is applied it is more like a clear gloss with silver glitter. It isn't like chuncky glitter but adds more of a shimmer when on the lips. I feel like this lipgloss will look gorgeous over any lipstick as it just adds that gloss.


Now to the Blush. I have never tried a corally kind of blush i've always been into my pinks and bronze kinda looks.so i never got why everyone was raving about coral this coral that blah blah blah. Well i totally get it now!! I love this blush! It's a corally pink which just adds that fresh glow to your cheeks.This for me is the standout product of the whole collection.


(URGHH Excuse the man beast eyebrows. there getting done tomorrow lol)
(Hipness Blush)

So i am loving this collection. I have to say that this is my favourite collection that mac has brought out so far (bear in mind i've only been collecting for 4 months lol). I am planning on taking a trip to my local mac counter next week to get the lustre drops as i love the highlight they give to the face. And i'm also thinking about getting the greeny bluey eye kohl but i think that can duped so mehh!! Anywho i got abit carried away when i got these products and decided to do a whole look.















5 comments:

  1. Your'e so pretty! I have the MAC Lazy Day's lipstick too and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipstick looks lovely :) I was going to get this yesterday but ended up getting nothing from the collection because I couldn't find enough swatches on the internet and last time I tried them in store people were pushing too much for me to see most of the stuff :(

    great buys :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vivianna Thankyou :) I was thinking exactly the same about you. I absolutely love Lazy Day lipstick its amazing. Did you get anything else from the collection? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Stevie Georgina I would definatly go back and get the lipstick. I love it! What else did you manage to look at from the collection. I would recommend the blush in hipness! I get what you mean when you go to MAC and it is crowded you cant even move it's so annoying :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, just followed you from your youtube video. I am just placing an order online now (in canada, so we just got it online tonight) and am totally loving hipness blush. ;)

    ReplyDelete